01/10/11 BCS Bowl Game: Sedona Side Trip~Southwest Inn
On behalf of the Hotels in Sedona Arizona, including the Southwest Inn at Sedona, we welcome Auburn and Oregon to the sunny and warm skys of Arizona, for the BCS Championship Game. This should be one of the most thrilling games since Boise State "out tricked" Oklahoma a few years ago.
The Southwest Inn at Sedona will extend their tradition of flying each teams Flag during the Fiesta Bowl to the BCS Championship Game to be held in Glenndale, Arizona on January 10, 2011.
The Southwest Inn has enjoyed the competeing teams Fans during their side trip up to Sedona, which Jon Krakauer refered to as a "phantasmagoria of red sandstone spires and forested ravines", during the week before and after the Fiesta Bowl; and we look forward to seeing the Fans from Auburn and Oregon in January, which is predicted to be warmer and dryer this year due to the prevailing El-Nino.
In the years past, the guests of the Southwest Inn at Sedona have enjoyed the following Sedona Attractions:
- Discussing what to expect from the BCS game, while enjoying the views of Coffee Pot Rock, from the lobby of our breakfast room, during the week before the game
- Educational, Informative, Entertaining and Highly Thrilling Jeep ride through the high desert of Sedona-in a "Pink Jeep"
- A day long tour up to one of the 7 Wonders of the World-The Grand Canyon
- Hiking amongst the Spirtual Vortex Sites of Sedona
- Discussing what actually happened at the BCS Game, while enjoying the views of Coffee Pot Rock, from the lobby of our breakfast room
Congradulations to the Fans of the Tigers and the Ducks. We look forward to seeing you up here in Sedona.
Please call 800-483-7422 if you are in need of more Informtion, or review other Sedona Attractions that are available.