Summer in Sedona: A Time to Cool Off at Southwest Inn
Summer is a great time to visit one of the many Hotels in Sedona; summer is also, contary to those folks enduring the heat of Phoenix, a great time to "cool off", while experencing one of the many water activities, or the Sedona Lodging Attractions in Sedona.
And summer is a great way to enjoy The Southwest Inn at Sedona's "Cool Off" Special:
1> Special Monday through Wednesday Rates! Call today 800-483-7422!
2> With 2 night stay, receive a free pass to Red Rock Crossing, and old fashioned ice cream cups!
3> While your here, enjoy the many ways our guests at The Southwest Inn enjoy cooling down:
- Many of the Sedona Arizona Hotels are near the spiritual retreats amongst the Vortex’s, or close to enchanting places that “warm up”; the Southwest Inn can also “cool you off” in our pool as you read your favorite book.
- Hiking up the incredibly “cool” canyon of Westfork.
- Hiking the Colorado River from Lees Ferry.
- Swimming across Oak Creek underneath Cathedral Rock from Buddha Beach.
- Sliding and laughing down Slide Rock.
- Butt Bouncing down Grasshopper Point.
- or, if you need a really wet cooling off-try one of these two water packages’:
Kayaking Trip down the Verde River-
All Day Glenn Canyon (upper Grand Canyon) Float Trip-
So, if you are looking to "cool off" this summer, while visiting Sedona, give the Southwest Inn a call for more information-800-483-7422.