- 24 Hour check in service
- Daily Housekeeping
- No Minimum Stays
- All rooms have over-sized private baths
- Totally non-smoking
- “Sedona Dream” pillow top mattresses
- All beds dressed with custom duvets with Polarguard hypoallergenic comforters
- All rooms have mini-refrigerators
- All rooms have coffee makers with complimentary coffee
- Six rooms have whirlpool tubs and separate showers
- Kiva style gas fireplaces in all guest rooms
- Air conditioning in all guest rooms
- Cable TV (including closed captioning) and Showtime (40+ Channels)
- Concierge service to help plan your tours, activities, adventures & dinner reservations
- Appropriate for children; Small pets upon approval (Please call for more details)
- On-premises recreation: Outdoor jacuzzi (heated year round’), swimming pool (seasonally heated: March-October), work-out room with professional equipment, high-speed internet cafe (if you don’t bring your own computer).
- Nearby recreation: Golf, tennis, Racquet Club, Snap 24/7 fitness.
Reviews from TripAdvisor:
“Great little hotel”
We thoroughly enjoyed our visit, stayed two nights, staff were brilliant and we thought the breakfast was excellent. So nice to see proper crockery and cutlery in use again! Room was clean, beds were good, a/c a bit noisy but that seems to be the norm, there’s a fortune waiting to be made for the person that comes up with a whisper quiet a/c. Phone system has been updated, works fine, as does wifi, solid, strong signal in the middle of the block. Recommend.
Stayed here on our final night, wish i would have stayed here instead of Flagstaff. Clean room, excellent view of mountains, good breakfast. Really surpassed my expectations as far as bang for the buck. Would definitely stay here again
“Love this place”
The room itself was fine: clean, bigger than normal (not the hallway like you usually get!), and the fireplace is nice. Free wifi and parking. The TV was nice and they have cable.
I paid $158 a night, and for that I expect a hot breakfast. One waffle maker everyone has to share (the line was long) and a bowl of burritos to heat in the microwave left me quite disappointed. In all, we liked the room, but I will stay someplace else next time.
“One of the better places I’ve stayed”
After being told by another nearby hotel that I had too many kids (3 boys 8-12) and a baby girl toddler, this place was down the street and turned out to be one of the nicest hotels I’ve stayed at. The staff were very friendly and accommodating and the room I was in was excellent. This place had a nice pool and jacuzzi as well as delicious free breakfast, which mine consisted of breakfast burritos, waffles, and orange juice. My kids were very happy and I’d like to stay here again.