Summer in Sedona: A Time to Cool Off at Southwest Inn
Summer is a great time to visit one of the many Hotels in Sedona; summer is also, contary to those folks enduring the heat of Phoenix, a great time to "cool off", while experencing one of the many water activities at the Southwest Inn at Sedona, or one of the Sedona Lodging Attractions in Sedona.
And summer is a great way to enjoy The Southwest Inn at Sedona's "Cool Off" Special:
1> Special Monday through Wednesday Rates! Call today 800-483-7422!
2> With a 2 night stay, receive the lower of our summer promotion rate, or your 10% "Cool Off Rate."
3> Receive a complimentary "creek towel" for use at Oak Creek.
4> Receive a discount coupon at Zainey's Yogurt
5> While you are here, enjoy the many ways our guests at The Southwest Inn enjoy cooling down:
- You can “cool off” in our pool as you read your favorite book.
- Hiking up the incredibly “cool” canyon of Westfork.
- Hiking the Colorado River from Lees Ferry.
- Swimming across Oak Creek underneath Cathedral Rock from Buddha Beach.
- Sliding and laughing down Slide Rock.
- Butt Bouncing down Grasshopper Point.
- or, if you need a really wet cooling off-try one of these two water packages’:
Kayaking Trip down the Verde River-
All Day Glenn Canyon (upper Grand Canyon) Float Trip-
So, if you are looking to "cool off" this summer, while visiting Sedona, give the Southwest Inn a call for more information-800-483-7422.