Sedona reportably has over 400 miles of Mountain Bike Trails, and 3 of the most Scenic and Challenging Road Rides in North America. My son and I have spent hundreds of hours exploring where to ride, and we are sure that we can send you on a ride in the Red Rocks that will knock your socks off; and please, do not listen to Jamie's cautions on getting lost: afterall, how can you be lost, if you do not care where you are? Motorcycles are also a common site in Sedona throughout the Spring, Summer and Fall. If you are looking for that perfect "cycling" get-a-way, please give us a call for information on where to ride. We will take the time to locate the ride that is approppriate for you!
Epic Mountain Bike Rides from the Southwest Inn:
- Jeep Trail 152F-out to the wilderness areas.
- Scotty's "How can I be Lost" desert ride.
- Sedona Vortex-Scenic Ride.
Unbelievable Road Rides (good for road bikes and motorcycles):
- Cornville, Page Springs Loop, Red Rocks Galore.
- Are we in France?--all the way to Jerome.
- Most Scenic Ride in North America-Oak Creek Canyon.
Return to: Sedona Motels ~ Southwest Inn ~ Off of Route 66